At Parasole Property Management & Associates (PPMA) Property Management is our only focus so the services you get in comparison to a real estate agency are significantly more informed and focused. Real Estate agencies, in comparison to us, manage properties as secondary income in their real estate office and are more concerned with closing real estate sales contracts. Let me explain the difference in using a primary rental management company.
Here at Parasole Property Management
We put ALL our energy into providing a custom professional service for our clients so that we can meet goals, maximize values thus creating greater profits focusing on tenant retention and limited expenses. Our professional staff keeps our clients up to date regarding their investments so that you know exactly what’s going on returning your calls you may have immediately. The services our owners and tenants receive are seconds to none. Unlike a typical real estate agency we specialize primarily in property management. We can add real estate listings into the MLS and our site but only for our clients. The majority of the time our clients buy each other’s properties; when one client wants to sell another client wants to buy.
We also have a General Contractor in house who can give same day estimates when needed and manage the jobs from start to finish making sure everything is done 100% using quality but not costly materials.
Unlike real estate agencies we pride ourselves as a one stop shop where we can offer all the services that is necessary to Purchase, Sell, Construct and Manage ALL your real estate needs.
SERVICES WE OFFER
Residential & Commercial Management Services
- Rental Rate studies to determine rent
- Advertising and showing vacancies
- Interviewing & screening tenants
- Drafting, negotiating & executing leases
- Collecting rent (Current & delinquent)
- Owner log-in portal into our management software keeping you up to date on demand
- Sending notices, performing evictions and being expert witnesses
- Routine internal & external inspections
- Accounting and reporting services
- Solicit bids overseeing repairs and maintenance
- Develop preventative maintenance schedules
- Real estate investment reports & advice
- Assistance in selling the property (paperwork for banks, keeping tenants at ease with showings)
- Direct Deposit Services Available
- Services for distant owners performing virtual tours of your properties via Skype
Community Association (HOA, Condo, Co-op, High Rise) services
- Accounting Services
- Performing Reserve studies
- Managing and paying trusted vendors
- Monitoring deed restriction violations
- Attending board meetings
- Managing the upkeep of common areas
- Newsletter Creation and distribution
- Creating and maintaining a website
- Develop a maintenance schedule for common areas and community property. Solicit bids.
Personal owner benefits to using our services:
Less stress – Avoid having to deal with middle of the night emergencies, chasing down rent, evicting people from your property, tenants who wreck your property, rental scams, lousy vendors, piles of paperwork.
More freedom – Live and invest wherever you want with the constraint of needing to be near your properties. Once you have found a good management company, it doesn’t matter if you live in the same state. You can practically live in other country and simply collect your income every month without ever seeing the property. Time is money, and for many investors, their time can be more profitably spent in areas other than servicing their properties.
When you focus on asset management you’re working ON your business, when you manage your own properties you work IN it.
After adding up all the pros and cons you will clearly see the benifit of using PPMA. Our services pay for itself across the board and increase your overall property value and decrease your stress. We will build a business relationship and cater to your real estate needs like no other, setting and reaching the goals we have put into place. Our 100% customer retention and positive testimonials say it all.
Please contact us and we will gladly discuss the breakdown of our rates. You will find our services not as expensive as you may think. Generally we can make up most of our costs by getting higher average rents. Besides us being able to offset our charges with the rents, the peace of mind of not having to stress over your real estate anymore will be PRICELESS!